Saturday 9 February 2013

Alex's birthday card

It's a horrible dark drizzly day here, but at least I've a lovely birthday party to go to later.  My wee niece is 3 already, can't hardly believe it!  So I'm hoping for plenty of jelly'n'ice cream and cake later, and maybe a wee game of pass the parcel Heee!

As usual, it's last minute for me and I made this wee card this morning so the glue is barely dry!  Image is an oldie from Bildmarina (sp?) Image and flowers/border coloured with promarkers. Silver peel off letters/number, butterfly and flower punches.

Sketch flipped from Die Cuttin Divas #101
Everybody Art #222 - add hearts
Colour theme of pink/turquoise/white and flowers/hearts inspired by Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger photo
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
 I ♥ ProMarkers  - Happy Birthday
Fab'n Funky #157 - Valentine or Hearts
Simon Says Stamp - have a heart
Divas by Design - winged things






13 comments:

L.B. said...

How cute. Love the bright colors contrast the gloomy day you described. Thanks for playing along at Die Cuttin' Divas

Claire said...

This is a really sweet personalised card Lynne. Hugs, Claire x

Pat N. said...

What a sweet card for your niece. Love the heart border. Thanks for joining the DCD Sketch Challenge this week!

Unknown said...

Super cute card Lynne!
Sorry I haven't been much on blogs, laptop let me down, I even thought it was dead until Sarah fixed it. Well lets hope it last.
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
Your wee niece is going to love her card I hope you all had a fantastic party and you enjoyed playing pass the parcel.
I hope you are well chum enjoy the rest of your weekend....
Hugs Sarah xx

Janine said...

Such a cute card Lynne. I'm sure your Niece will love it.
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs, Janine xx

Benzi said...

Three already? Time does fly!! That is my favorite age. They're always saying the cutest things.

Love your sweet card and the border of hearts...just perfect for her.

I don't know the game, pass the parcel, but it sounds like it could be like our Dirty Santa at Christmas. :-)

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card, thank you for sharing it with us at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck in the draw!!

hugs Vicky xxx

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! I love the bright colors and that sweet image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is beautiful I adore that cute image and what lovely yummy colours, fantastic card for a 3yr old.
hugs
lorraine x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lynne! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Karen said...

Great care Lynne, love the cute image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Rach83 said...

Aww, what a sweetheart of an image. Great colours and love your butterflies.

Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you can join us again soon.

Rachel x