Monday 15 July 2013

Birthday mouse

So these are the new dies I treated myself to ... Insta-frame and Peek-a-boo dots, both of which I love!  I must say that the Die-namics dies are brill, I always get a great cut first run through my Cuttlebug.  Oh and great delivery service from Dies to Die For too :)

My old stash on this card are my image (an oldie from Whiff of Joy) and my black sparkly sentiment stickers.  It feels good to get some of this old stash used ... and eases the guilt of buying new stash LOL!!






4 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh, I love that frame and I always love dots. Super card!
Hope you get something for that rash soon. Yikes! It must be driving you nuts.

Hey, I don't know how I missed these cards earlier. :-)

Claire said...

He's a little cutie - love the background papers done in a patchwork effect. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

Super sweet card Lynne, love the polka dot papers and sweet image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

MagsB said...

Hi, Lynne! Henry Mouse is so cute - I always wonder if he intends to eat all of the cupcake himself! your black faux stitching looks so good, too! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

love Mags B x