Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

It's been a brrr chilly, windy, snow-showery kinda day ... just right for Christmas Eve! And as per usual, the last card made at the very last minute is for Greg!

I masked off my little dude's arms so I could draw them in myself - I'd said to Greg that I wish I'd drawn them longer, but he said it would only have looked silly. Hahaha.

Anyway, I hope you made it to Santa's 'nice' list and in the words of the Big Man himself .... "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

Layout from Paper Smooches SPARKS designer drafts
Simon Says Wednesday - bling it on 
Crafty Hands #4 - season's greetings / winter theme
Totally Gorjuss #215 - quick Christmas
Lexi's Creations #195 - snow
Papertake Weekly - pick of the year - I chose 'Baby it's cold outside'
The Cutie Pie challenge #60 - cute with only snowmen allowed



12 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh, what a sweet card for your Greg and a wonderful sentiment, too. I love the plaid heart.

Cold here, but sunny.

It isn't quite dark and Santa hasn't arrived yet. Hope he is very nice to you.

Merry Christmas, my friend. I love your new header with Ruby in the snow. Too cute!

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing your cute snowman with us at The Cutie Pies and Good Luck. Sarah

Blossom Cards said...

thanks for sharing with lexis c
reations this week Rachel DT

Erin said...

Super cute card! I really like the color combo here... perfect for a winter/Christmas card!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynne :-) the image is super cute ,, am sure hubby loved this ,, aww :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Sammy said...

Awww, this is so gorgeous Lynne! Fab design, great colours and it's just soooo cute!

With DT hat on: Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

Anonymous said...

super cute! love it w/the MB landscape!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful Snowman card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.
Sue x

Beccalite said...

Lovely card. Thank you for coming over and joining in with our 4th Challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx (DT Member)

Lisa said...

Super sweet card Lynne! Fab idea with the tilted image! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly Challenge :)

mewTilman said...

I love this card! What a clever way to stick with the sketch but come up with a unique interpretation.