Sunday 9 February 2014

Mousey Birthday

Awww, Sunday evening already!  Boooo!
Looks like we're in for another week of weather, with another couple of storms moving in.  Our heating's bust in work, so it's running full pelt and it's about 9000 degrees inside no matter what the weather is outside!!  Though I suppose that's better than it not working at all ;)

This card was inspired by Kathleen's card HERE, she's this week's featured stamper at Splitcoast.

I've used yet another Whipper Snapper stamp ... I really need to get my table tidied. Ha.
Coloured with pencils and some clear gloss/glitter added to the flower centres.

Pile it On #6 - stripes and / or dots
Totally Papercrafts #205 - hey cutie
My Mum's Craft Shop #14 - spots and stripes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes

6 comments:

Benzi said...

This is just precious, Lynne. I love your border at the bottom and image is sweeter than anything.

Ooh, guess what? We're expecting 2-4 inches of snow Monday and Tuesday and now looks like Wed. It'll probably melt during the day, though. Hope not. I get a bit excited when I hear snow. I'll have to get an updated report in about 30 minutes. Oh, I know you don't want snow and you've finally sent it here to the southern U.S.A. Ha HA

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Very pretty card, I love the spots n stripes :o)
Jackie xx

Debbie said...

Yes, Honey I am Ok just a few issues going on at home but all is OK and I needed to take a breather for a little bit. Will be back in just a short while.

Thanks a million for checking in on me you have know idea how much that means to me.

Oh and by the way.. The card is adorable...

Sending hugs
Debbie

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.your design is fab and i love your image ;D

xx coops xx