Saturday 12 July 2014

Sparkly Flutterby

And finally for this evening... !!
This card was inspired by the photo inspiration over at the TAWS Be Inspired challenge.  I had a wee scrap of this dotty green DP left, I knew I was keeping it for a reason!  I actually managed to use some much unloved tape on this card, though I'm still not convinced ;)

Be Inspired #54
Divas by Design - things with wings
Fab n' Funky #223 - feels like summer
Crafty Girls #22 - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss #244 - tag it
My Time to Craft #253 - paper piecing

8 comments:

Jackie said...

You have been busy since I last popped, lovely selection of cards :o)
Jackie xx

Pat said...

Lovely card, beautiful pastel colours, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

Pat xx

Pat said...

Me again to thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

{Chrissie} said...

This is so soft and pretty - it's just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the BE Inspired Challenge!

Tara said...

Beautiful card! The pastel colors you chose are perfect for the BIC challenge! Thanks for joining us!

coldwaters2 said...

Golly gosh Lynne you have been busy all these wonderful cards that I am seeing is awesome, this one a adorable such a sweet little kitty, the sentiment and papers all match so perfectly, super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Lynne,
This looks lovely. Such a pretty card with a gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Unknown said...

I love your card! Looks really like you was inspired by the original image! Thank you for being with Be Inspired Challenge this month.