Thursday 12 March 2015

1st Wedding Anniversary

Yippee, that's me off work now for a few days till next Wednesday :)  Feels like I haven't been off for aaaages!  Hopefully the weather will co-operate and we'll get out and about, or at least get the garden into shape.

Another lovey dovey card tonight!  My brief for this one was for a 1st wedding anniversary, incorporating France and Scotland.  So I made a 1st wedding anniversary card and ignored the rest hahaha.  Not to worry, it seemed to go down well anyway ;)

My image is from Lili of the Valley - coloured with watercolour pencils.  Heart die from Paper Smooches.  Silver peel offs from stash.

Cute Card Thursday #364 - celebrate
As you like it ... digi or rubber stamp? - my favourite is definitely rubber, I don't have a printer ;)
Fab'n Funky #250 - focus on the image
Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #259 - free choice - I used #206
Party Time Tuesday #196 - anything goes
Kathy's 30 day colour challenge Day 9 #thedailymarker30day

12 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great card Lynne and its wonderful to see peel offs too! Hopefully the weather will be kind to you. Thanks for joining us at AYLI and I think you may have hit on a cure for my digital addiction.....simples, get rid of the printer!! xx

Jodi Collins said...

This is precious! What a great image for an anniversary card! LOVE the papers you've used! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch!

Marika said...

So perfect for 1st anniversary! Another beautiful and cute image and very well coloured! Love the layout as well!

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, used thatsweet image myself recently :o)
Jackie xx

Alison said...

This one of my favourite images for an anniversary card and you have coloured it beautifully. I love your card design too, Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky challenges this week.
Alison x

Benzi said...

What a sweet anniversary card, Lynne. Love the image and the pretty heart paper behind it.
I sure hope the weather is excellent and you have some wonderful days away from work.

Cheryl W. said...

This is just the sweetest card, Lynne! I am certain it will be well received and treasured forever. Your coloring is lovely. I need to use my water color pencils more often. With practice, maybe my coloring will look more like yours. LOL

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! Sometimes people don't actually think it through when they ask for something, Jo x

Bonnie Garby said...

What a delightful card Lynne! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

Anonymous said...


Thank you so much for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays. Good Luck and come back and see us soon! Lori - on behalf of Party Time Tuesdays DT.

Annette said...

I love your sweet Lili image. It's so adorable.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Tiddly Inks
Without Words Challenge and
As You Like It Challenge.


Unknown said...

Lynne - I really like your card - perfect shape, die and coloring. :)
Have a great day...