Friday 17 July 2015

Eat Cake Graphics - A Doggy Welcome for Santa

Well, it's July already so it's time to up a gear for my Christmas cards ;)  My original plan to make a few every month didn't quite pan out!

This card features this sweet Santa stamp from Eat Cake Graphics.  I've coloured it with Watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals.  Added clear gloss to Santa's glasses and some flowersoft to his bauble.
I used a Simon Says stencil for the background and sprinkled over some glitter for some added sparkle.  Sentiment die also from Simon Says.

Stamp used:
1178-P Santa's Doggy Welcome

This card is also posted over at A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques blog, where you'll find lots more loveliness from Eat Cake Graphics :)

Crafts 4 Eternity R#235 - use a stencil / mask
The Glory of Christmas #63 - feature a creature
Sweet Stampin - Christmas in July
Simon Says Stamp Monday - anything goes
Stamp Ink Paper #5 - Christmas theme
Addicted to Stamps #153 - Holiday

13 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun card Lynne!! Love the nibbled corner and those diddy banners!! xx

mixamatoasties said...

Love this! Fab card, and I love the image.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

Susan

Cheryl W. said...

Fabulous Christmas card! That image is so funny and I love the SSS sentiment dies, although I don't have any. Do you think Santa would consider giving me one for Christmas? Ha ha

Jackie said...

Oh I do love that image, a wonderful card :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous Christmas card, great image and lovely papers.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

LOL oh this is just fantastic Lynne I love, love that image, super, super make
hugs
lorraine x

MagsB said...

Another fun card, Lynne, this image makes me smile! I love the white-on-white textured background, too, it really emphasises the fun image!

I hope you're having a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 63 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Haha, this is too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge! Cheers Nicole

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Fabulous, love the combination of textures. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

stampwithsandy said...

This card is so adorable, Lynn! It makes me think of my kitty Oreo who used to like to sleep on my tummy. Love the texture of the snow, too. Thanks for sharing with us at SIP!

michele said...

Lovely card Lynne :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x