Saturday 14 November 2015

Autumnal Thanks

I was very lucky to win a Simon Says monthly kit in one of their hops, so I was delighted when the postie delivered it today.  It started raining this morning and hasn't stopped since, so what else would I be doing but having a wee play?  Could have done my ironing I suppose.... ;)

These pretty DPs and stamps were part of the set.  I've watercoloured my images and added some Wink of Stella to the leaves.  Piece of pie popped up on dimensionals.  Dienamics embroidered frame.

I'm pleased with my colouring on this one ... I didn't have any red pencils the right shade, so I mixed some Poppy Red and some Baked Earth and it came out just right :)

14 comments:

Andrea W said...

Such a yummy card and perfect for this time of year! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Tina said...

such a lovely card...thanks for sharing at pile it on

Tina
dt

Doris Klein said...

Oh that's a lovely and jummy autumnal card with wonderful warm colours.

Hugs Doris

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Lynne, congratulations on your win :o)
Jackie xx

Sally Dodger said...

A great Thank You card. Lynne. Your sentiment is fabulous and the pie looks good enough to eat. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

Di said...

Brilliant win there Lynne - and such a great card too! I love how you combined colours to get that rich red - bit of thinking outside the box there :)

Hugs

Di xx

Cuttlebug Mania DT

LauraJane:) said...

Lovely array of papers and colored images! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept:)

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
Mary

Kerin said...

Congrats on the win, and fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on your recent wins. It's always fun to get crafting goodies in the mail, isn't it?

stampwithsandy said...

Beautiful! This is one of the nicest cards I've seen made with this kit. What fun that you won it!

BethieJ said...

WONDERFUL Card!!! and CONGRATS on your win!!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
Hope you join us again soon!
Have a GREAT day!

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining our Autumn/Fall Colours challenge at Polkadoodles.
Naz xx

Kimbo said...

Great card, lovely colours

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x