Friday 20 November 2015

Special delivery

It's such a cold cold evening here, and is now snowing. Brrrrrr.    Cosy PJs and slippers me thinks ;)

I never seem to have the right type of baby card .. if I'm looking for a baby girl card in my stash I'll only have boy cards, and vice versa.  So I thought I'd solve this with a more neutral colour theme!

My image is from Lili of the Valley - coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals.  Wink of stella added to the little teddy and to the green stripes on his/her babygro.  I coloured a strip of white card with my green pencil and then used it to cut out the Die-namics heart border die and my little tab.  I used the cut outs of the border to add the little hearts in the corner.  Die-namics embroidered frame.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

A fantastic baby card Lynne, lovely colours. Stay warm, it's freezing here too xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is so lovely Lynne a wonderful image and card design
hugs
lorraine x

Jackie said...

Oh I love this image, a wonderful baby card :o)
Jackie xx

Cheryl W. said...

Fabulous baby card. Love how you used every bit of that border - even the little negative space hearts!

Bobby said...

That baby is so cute and well colored, Lynne. I love all the details you added to the card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week for the Anything Goes challenge.

Mimi said...

Super cute, and I think I need to do what you did: make some gender-neutral baby cards! This caught my eye at MFT, great job on the sketch.