Saturday 19 January 2013

Marlene's Birthday Card

This card is for a friend of my Mum's.  She's a great one for going shopping and stopping for coffee, so I hope she likes the image!
Coloured with promarkers.
My big silver 'M' was from a pack of embellies that I  got aaaages ago and keep forgetting about!
Gorgeous DP was a gift from Taylored Expressions for taking part in last year's calendar challenge.
Sketch from Mojo Monday #276
By the Cute and Girly January challenge - cute and girly
My Mum's Craft Shop #1 - anything goes
Allsorts #190 - flower power
Stampin for the Weekend - something girly
Creative Inspirations #197 - one for the girls
I love promarkers #151 - layer it up




12 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, this is super adorable....so glad you played along with us at mojo Monday....I deleted one of your entries..have a great day!

enjoy *~*

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is a total delight to see I adore that image and what gorgeous papers you have used super design.
hugs
lorraine x

Claire said...

A really sweet card, love the image and pretty pastel papers. The inlinkz on my candy had disappeared and you had commented, so if you would like to now like to link up, feel free to do so. Hugs, Claire x

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Lynne, one of my favourite LOTV images. Gorgeous colouring and sweet papers - she'll love it I'm sure, Jo x

Aunty Sue said...

Perfect for our challenge girls and they are doing what we love to do fab card and thanks for sharing with us at creative inspirations

Unknown said...

My two favourite things, shopping and stopping for a coffee!
Your card is stunning! Love it to bits.
Hugs xx

catherine said...

Beautiful card and colours and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

lalkygirl said...

What a pretty card ,love the cute image and fab papers
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey x

Unknown said...

I love what You did with this image! Great layout! :)

Benzi said...

I'm sure your Mom's friend will love it...made especially for her, the coffee drinker. It is so pretty and so cute at the same time.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Lynne. Love the image and pretty papers.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at SFTW.
Hugs
Jayne