Tuesday 30 April 2013

High Hopes - Paper Piecing challenge


This week's challenge at High Hopes is Paper Piecing - if you've never had a go my teamie, Aaemie did a great tutorial on it last week - here.  Play along with your High Hopes stamps and win a new one of your choice!

You don't just have to paper piece clothing ... I've paper pieced EVERYTHING on my froggy image, his body, hat and flower!  My top tip when paper piecing is to cut in the middle of your line, that way if you're cutting multiple parts they will always fit together.

All stamps from High Hopes: image: Buggy frog  and sentiment: You're Unfrogettable (I thought this image would be good for a belated Birthday!)

Other Challenges
A Gem of a Challenge #77 - going green
Sketch from Less is More #117
CASual Friday CFC99 - CAS Birthday
Simon Says ... anything goes




7 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

sooooo cute and fun :)
adorable card!
Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week! :)
Sylvia xx

Benzi said...

I love your paper pieced froggie and accessories. I agree, paper piecing is fun and sometimes a must. Fun and very sweet card, Lynne

Chrissie said...

What a cute image, it's a great fun card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pia S said...

What a cute paper pieced frog, such a sweet card!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card, fun Image and sentiment
Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly DT

Helen T said...

What a great card, thank you for making me smile :) Helen T (LiM No. 88)

MagsB said...

Oh isn't this a fun card! I love the frog - and the pun-tastic sentiment, too!

Hope you're having a good weekend!

love Mags B x