Sunday, 14 July 2013

Sympathy Daisies

I've had this pack of paper in my stash for ages, much unloved and much underused :(   I know it's so wasteful just to get rid of it, so I've left it on my table with the intent to use as much as I can, which is why it's been in 3of the last 5 cards I've made!  I'm still not lovin it though!

This is a really old stamp, but still gets an inking now and then - I think it was from Cornish Heritage Farm but not sure.  Coloured with copics and some wee clear gems sprinkled round and added under text.

Layout inspired by CASE study #149
Penny's Challenge #135 - think pink
MarkerPop #26 - anything goes
Sister Act #15 -anything goes

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Lynne. I love those flowers and vase. I think your paper is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy when I see folks using what they have! Your card is lovely, Lynne! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Lynne, perfect for a Sympathy card and I love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hun and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, some people do have some nerve I agree lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lynne.really pretty flowers and I love your backing paper.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty flowers, lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card looks great to me, but I know what you mean. If you don't love the paper it's hard to love the output. Got a stash of that stuff myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog
Your comments are much appreciated!
Hugs
Lynne :)