Saturday 5 October 2013

A Starry Monster

It usually takes me ages to make a card, but this one came together in no time at all... it's about time Mr Mojo started co-operating!!

I've used the monster from Paper Smooches 'Falling for You' - paper pieced his body and then cut out extra eyes and a tooth. The sentiment is actually a mix of 3 different stamp sets!  Die-namics Instaframe.  Couple of the die cut stars are popped up on dimensionals.   I've also jumped on the sequins bandwagon and am lovin them!


ETA: Featured Player @ Paper Smooches SPARKS

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Lynne, great sentiment for this irresistable guy...... Love how the sets mix and match to make up your own wording :0) brilliant card and love the sequins too... I'm still wondering if I should try them here!!!
Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Dotty Jo said...

Love that monster! Jo x

Benzi said...

Too cute and reminds me of a birthday card I made for my little 3 yr. old munchkin this year. Yesterday, I gave her a stuffed Mike from Monsters Incorporated. Of course, there were a few more teeth. Ha

Sandra said...

Really fun card! That little monster is so cute! Love all the stars. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

coops said...

so stunning lynne.i love your monster and fab design :D

xx coops xx

Pat K said...

Too cute. Love the fun image and your wonderful design. Thanks for playing along with us at TPC. Pat K x

Unknown said...

Oh come on, this monster wouldn't scare anyone, I would like to rather hug him LOL I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx