Tuesday 31 December 2013

Favourite Five of 2013

Well can you believe it's New Year's Eve already!  2013 was a bit of a mixed bag, with both highs and lows, and I can't say I'm sorry to see the back of it!  Here's to 2014 :)
Me and Greggy are just having a nice quiet evening for a change, just us, some wee drinkies and the Hobbit  .... aren't I lucky ;)  (We did The Hobbit in school, put me off this type of book for life!)

Anyway, Debby is running her annual Favourite 5 look back again this year, so here's mine!



I discovered The Alley Way Stamps this year, and loved this cute halloween set
More details here









An oldie bunny image from Lili of the Valley.
More details here















This one of my wee niece had to feature in my faves!  I'll definitely have to get on with my scrapbook next year!
More details here









I always struggle with sympathy cards, so am very pleased to call this one a favourite of this year!
More details here




Love all the pinkness on this one!
Lili of the Valley image
More details here







8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great to see your fav creations! Have fun with the Hobbit tonight. I cannot get the kids at school to understand that J R R Tolkien wrote the book quite a long time ago no matter how I try - they think its just a modern film! Love to you, Greg and Rooooobs and HAPPY NEW YEAR, Jo x

Claire said...

A lovely selection of creations Lynne and look forward to seeing more of the same next year. All the very best for 2014. Hugs, Claire x

Mary said...

Lynne, wonderful pick of 5. They are all very special and lovely. I've got to say your niece stole my heart! Such a sweet little face! Your little Ruby is darling! Happy New Year!

Jackie said...

I love your favourite five selection. Happy New Year to you and yours :o)
Jackie xx

Desire Fourie said...

Lynne this is a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

karen h said...

Hi Lynne! Thank you so much for your comment on my 'year in review' post! It is always nice to know someone is out there :) And now I know about your blog! Your cards are wonderful!

misteejay said...

A beautiful selection - TFS.

Toni xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful creations Lynne, looking forward to 2014 makes.
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013
luv
Debby