Saturday 8 February 2014

Tall Birthday wishes

It's been another brrrrr chilly day today, but I'm certainly not complaining ... at least we haven't had any snow and no major flooding, though the fields are completely saturated.  Roll on Spring!
I've had one eye on my stamping and the other on the telly all day for the Winter Olympics.  The Men's Snowboard Slopestyle was definitely the favourite of the day ... how cool are those guys!!

This card uses one of my new Whipper Snapper stamps - coloured with pencils.  (dirty splodge on camera in centre of image is making me cross, I might try taking my pics with my phone, grrr)

Sketch flipped from Sketch Saturday #296
Allsorts #245 - colours beginning with B (blue)
Inky Chicks #22 - use a cute animal stamp
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Divas by Design - diecuts

11 comments:

Jackie said...

What a fabulous card, it reminds me that I have this stamp somewhere, must look for it :o)
Jackie xx
P.S. I am loving the Winter Olympics too

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun, lovely card Lynne... splodge or no splodge! Jo x

Claire said...

Great card, I love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Benzi said...

Ha.......that long-necked giraffe is so whimsical, Lynne. I love it. That's what I call a fun birthday card.
You know, my hubby's camera sometimes has that spot when I use it. I guess the two of you will just have to find out what it is and get some repairs. Ugh! One more thing to do.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Lynne as always I have to say I do love your choice of images they are terrific, great colours and design.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Lynne! what a fab giraffe… you've coloured him beautifully! I love the die cut border! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

coops said...

so stunning lynne.really fab design and i love the fun giraffe ;D

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

Jo Channon said...

How cute!!! Such a gorgeous image. Thankyou for joining in with my Challenge this week at Allsorts Jo x

Alex H. said...

Such a lovely card... this image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.