Saturday 5 July 2014

Beep beep

Movie night here .... we've Anchorman 2 on the telly.  The first one was soooo silly, and I'm sure this one will be too :)

This card was inspired by the pic over at the Cutting Edge challenge.  I watercoloured my paper and then splattered it with black paint when dry, cut it using my PS city die and stamped a few stars.  Nice and easy, just what my mojo needed ... he seems to have been on holiday for aaages :(
The wee car is super-old, I think it may have been one of the first embellishments I ever bought!  Yeyyy, go me for using up stash!

The Cutting Edge #2 - inspiration card
Paper Smooches SPARKS - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday - W for White
Papertake Weekly - anything goes

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, love your splattered paper :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Great sweet city scene Lynne, Jo x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lynne
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Lynne love that background a super card for sure
hugs
lorraine x

Erin said...

What a beautiful card! I LOVE the buildings and cute little car. :)


Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

snazzyjj said...

I have a similar city die and was looking for something fun to do with it and your fun card really caught my eye. Love the watercolor and the faux stitching.

Susan Powell said...

I really like your card! The VW bug is such a cute addition - love those cars! This is my first time visiting your blog - but definitely not my last! the name you chose is super cute!

Benzi said...

It's a wonderful city scene, Lynne. And, your little car is just perfect...nice you got to use it.

Carole said...

Wow, very eye catching, brilliant! C x

Jackie Rockwell said...

Great card Lynne! The car is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us The Cutting Edge Challenge!

Darnell said...

Eep! Lynne, I am in love with this card and pinning it to CASE someday! That rainbow colored cityscape is genius!! Hugs, Darnell