Sunday 6 July 2014

Joy to the World

Busy day today ... I got stuck in to my crafty cupboards and had a good clear out.  I found some fabby stuff I'd forgotten about and plenty of 'why did I buy that' stuff too!!

I did get a wee bit of time for a sit down and managed to double my Christmas card stash ... I now have TWO!  Ha.

My stamps are from High Hopes ... His Love for Ewe and Joy to the World sentiment.  Coloured with pencils and some glitter added to the coloured parts of his headdress.

Layout inspired by NancyT - this week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast.  Here's Nancy's original.

Papertake Weekly - anything goes - option Xmas
My Time to Craft #252 - Christmas in June
The Sketchy Challenge #76 - make a Christmas card
A Gem of a Challenge #123 - animals
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - July

Ruby-doo had a busy day too ... it's a dog's life ;)

6 comments:

Jackie said...

A delightful image and card, and Ruby-doo looks like she knows where it's best to be out of the sun :o)
Jackie xx

Benzi said...

Well, that's two more than I have in my Christmas card stash. Ha
I LOVE that sweet image and your card is adorable.
Ruby-Doo doesn't have a care in the world, does she? She is just the cutest thing ever.

coldwaters2 said...

Such a lovely Christmas card Lynne, I still can't get into the swing of making one as yet but I do enjoy seeing them, awwww Ruby is a beauty
hugs
lorraine x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon x

Helen said...

Gorgeous - such a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy challenges!
Hugs
Cordine