Saturday 27 December 2014

My Favourite 5 Christmas Cards of 2014


The lovely Debby is running her annual look back at your favourite Christmas makes of the year, so here's mine ...
(I've added in links to the original cards in case you wanted more details on stamps used etc.)

This was the card I gave Greg for Christmas ...


















This was a special request for a horse riding teacher ...



















This was one of my favourite images from High Hopes Christmas release ...




















And this was my fanciest tag of the season using the same stamp (I only made one 'nice' tag, the rest were all quickies!)




















This card uses some of my new favourite goodies from the year ... stencils!




















And finally, this card uses one of my all time favourite snowmen ...

12 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

What a wonderful collection!
Grtz Janette

Jackie said...

What a wonderful choice of favourites :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful selection of Christmas cards.
Thank you for joining in with my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

They are all brilliant Lynne, my personal favourite has to be the horse which bears more than a passing resemblance to my Surprise!! (Note to self...get that stamp!!) xx

Lisa Lara said...

Oh these are all so beautiful, fun and cute Lynne.

Dotty Jo said...

A lovely selection, Lynne! I can't join in with this as I didn't make enough Christmas cards! LOL!!! Guess what my cardmaking resolution is going to be for 2015???!!! Hope your Christmas was good. Hugs, Jo x

Desire Fourie said...

Lynne this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Patti said...

These are truly ALL winners - though I would not have been able to select just 5 of your cards! You created the sweetest cards!!

Happy New Year!

Patti

Julie B said...

I do love these cards Lynne, so fresh looking.
I can't decide which one I like most they are all great but the snowman stamp is really cute. :)

Wendy said...

Fabulous selection, all so gorgeous.
Wendy xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your cards are so cute! I can see why you chose these as your favourites!

Nicole Haupka said...

Great colouring and I love the Christmoose design very much!