Monday 2 February 2015

Cluck Cluck

I had a day off work today and it was too cold to go anywhere, other than a wee walk in the snow with Rubydoo this morning, so instead I did some Spring cleaning and then got crafty :)

This card uses my new stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps.  I seem to have a thing for chicken stamps, how cute is this one!
Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to his eyes and beak, and then paper pieced his legs and comb.  Tag popped up on dimensionals.

Layout from Mojo Monday #383
The Alley Way Stamps February
A Gem of a Challenge #137 - lots of layers
Creative Knockouts #74 - animal antics
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - take your pick - I used the warm colour theme

10 comments:

Ginger said...

This is adorable! I love the bright colors!

Bunny said...

Great papers and layout. Love the little chicken image and the die that you used. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Bunny DT

Jo Nevill said...

Hehehe ! So fun !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Love it, great colours and a fabulous image, Jo x

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Lynne,

OH me oh MY! I just giggle looking at your sweet card!

Great touch with the glossy accent eyes.

Blessings,
Barb

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Lynne this is ADORABLE!! Thanks so much for linking up at TAWS!! I love his glossy eyes!! Too cute!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

hollybeary creations said...

So cute.. I love how you used the sketch! Thanks for linking up with us at TAWS!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is oh-so-adorable. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Benzi said...

Well, this is just too cute. I love the paper piecing and polka dots. What a fun card!

Helen said...

Love it - great colours and such a cute image too!

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen N x