Tuesday 14 July 2015

Just Fur You

I was super-dooper fantastically lucky recently and won a spending spree courtesy of the My Favorite Things blog :D

Big shout out for their delivery ... I selected my goodies on Thursday evening and was inking them up today!

So this cute kitty and sentiment is an MFT set  BB I Knead You .. I'd saw my buddy Dotty Jo use it recently and fell in love with it!
I also ordered this Scribbles die that I've been oogling for a while :)

Simon Says Stamp Monday - furry friends
Sister Act #114 - anything goes
Inky Chicks #53 - my furry friend

7 comments:

laurie said...

So cute!

Bashful said...

Adorable! That photo corner is a nice touch.

Patti J said...

Lynne, this is so adorable! Love the kittie, and that background paper is perfect! Great job :-)

Cheryl W. said...

So happy for you on your win. It's always so much fun to get new crafting goodies. I made the mistake of going to my local craft shop today. I really went to just "look" and walked out with 3 bags of stuff!

Your card today is SO cute. That little kitty is so cute, and I love your scribbles die-cut, too. Hope to see more creations from your new supplies.

Jackie said...

Congratulations on your win, love the pretty card :o)
Jackie xx

Sarah said...

How adorable is this?!!! Well done on your win too, bet choosing what to get was a really hard job!! xx

Unknown said...

Super cute and fun card! Love the kitty! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act this week!
Kamila DT