Saturday 18 July 2015

Paw Print on my Heart

It's been a bit of an icky dark day, no sunshine in sight and plenty of rain!  On the plus side, the garden doesn't need watered and its perfect crafting weather ;)

I've been playing with some of my new goodies from my recent win from My Favorite Things.  My kitty and sentiments are from a set called I Knead You - coloured with watercolour pencils and then popped up on dimensionals.  I coloured some white card with a watercolour pencil to match the kitten's bow tie, and then cut using the scribbles die.  I also used my new Cross Stich Dienamics rectangle for the bright pink base ... I'm LOVING this die :)


I also embossed my white base using an old Ellison mini folder.  Oh and of course no card is complete without a touch of Wink of Stella - added to the kitten's bow tie and to the scribble die cut.



14 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

What a cute card! That's a neat embossing folder. Love those circles.

Jackie said...

A delightful card and lovely words :o)
Jackie xx

Jane said...

That kittie is super cute and I love your die cut scribbly circles. Thanks for using the colours from CC&S.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Lynne I love that embossed background and of course the cutie image a wonderful CAS style creation.
hugs
lorraine x

wienerhoneymooners said...

SO Puuuuuurfect for the sketch and Challenge!!! LOVE it!!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Jo x

Sandra said...

Darling card! Such a sweet sentiment! So adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Angie Tieman said...

Awe, what a cute card! Love the embossed dot background and all the elements you put together here! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Cass said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Louise van Vuren said...

Aww, so cute, I love cat cards. Great use of the colours for our challenge. Thanks for playing along at CAaS Colours & Sketches
Louise xx

Skylark said...

Love that sentiment and very cute kitty. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this last week. Stef x

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is REALLY cute! Great job on your coloring! :) Kudos!

Unknown said...

Awww this is super cute Lynne! A really CAS too :)
Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week :)
Lizy xx

Rebecca Hoy said...

AWWW, very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Rebecca x