Top of my list was a card for a friend's 60th .. I'd been a bit stuck for ideas and then I remembered this oldie Whipper Snapper stamp. Coloured with watercolour pencils, and clear gloss added to his spines and nails. If I was making it again I would have made a better job of stamping my sentiment a bit tighter! Silver peel off numbers and silver stars to finish.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - favourite technique - watercolouring
- Addicted to Stamps #162 - make your mark
- Creative Inspirations #327 - favourite occasion (Birthday)
- Crafty Catz #293 - special occasion
- Inspiration Destination #51 - anything goes
While I had this stamp on my desk I thought I'd make another one for my stash.
This one is based on Time Out #40 - to CASE Tracey. I chalked my background idea using purple and blue, and then also added a spritz of shimmer and some sequins. Popped my monster up on dimensionals. Sentiment from a mixture of Paper Smooches sets.