Monday 5 October 2015

Halloween Calendar page

Time for another month's calendar page for Mum, and I've used a load of Eat Cake Graphics stamps here ...
1078-L Mr Bones the dancing skeleton
1080-E Peter Pumpkin
5033-D Bert Batula
8060-B BOO!
7034-I Bunch of Grass
My bats, grass and Peter Pumpkin are coloured with watercolour pencils.  Mr Bones has had lots of Wink of Stella added to his bones (surely he's the least scary skeleton EVER!)  Clear gloss added to his eyes and the bats too.  All images fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals.
For my background I used a cloud stencil to ink in the dark clouds, and then added a swoosh or two of glimmer mist.  I also found some silver stars in a recent tidy up of my stash, so they got plonked on too!

This card is also posted over at A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques blog, where you'll find lots more loveliness from Eat Cake Graphics :)
The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge October

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous calender page for your mum Lynne great images especially the skeleton he made me smile, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

Jackie said...

Very appropriate for October, made my chuckle :o)
Jackie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great calendar page and love the cute spooky images especially the google eyed bats lol---Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
Carol DT x

Nana said...

What a cute and fun page. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

francesca said...

beautiful project!! :)
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog!
Be sure to check it out: http://fridayfinally.blogspot.it/2015/10/merry-christmouse-giveaway.html