Saturday 28 November 2015

Card for Will

I've been making cards for Will for quite a few years now, I reckon he must be maybe 7 or 8 by now - my friend who runs a doggy charity requests one for him every year, so it's always a challenge to remember which doggy stamps I've used before LOL!

This one is from Eat Cake Graphics ...
3003-G Rowley jumps yippee

Coloured with watercolour pencils and red stickles added to his collar.  I also chalked in some clouds but it doesn't really show up well in the pic.
I came across this old paw print punch in my stash, so added the red circular accents so that I could use it ;)
Sentiment / alpha set from Paper Smooches.

5 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne. fab fun image and i love your bright colours and striped paper ;D

xx coops xx

Cheryl W. said...

Perfect card for a boy. I especially love the paw print accent circles. What a clever idea!

Jackie said...

What a wonderful, happy card :o)
Jackie xx

Gayatri said...

Adorable birthday card. LOVE it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes!
Gayatri xx

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x