Wednesday 30 December 2015

My favourite 5 from 2015

Time for Debby's annual look back at what I've made during 2015 for her Favourite 5 post ... I've been pinning all my cards to a board in Pinterest as I made them so it was a nice easy task this year!
Some of my crafty high points of 2015 were that I joined the Eat Cake Graphics design team, discovered Wink of Stella, got to grips with my watercolour pencils and splurged on some new dies with stitched edges :)
I've added in links to the original posts in case you want to see what stamps I've used.

Kitties in the Window
CAS Sympathy Card
Speedy Snail
Teacher Appreciation card
Spouting off


And following Debbie's lead for non-card projects, here are some of my favourite pages for an ongoing calendar project throughout the year.

July

September
October
November
December


5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great cards, Lynne! My fav is Speedy Snail but I love 'em all. Also, great to see your calender pages altogether, Jo x

Sarah said...

I couldn't pick a favourite if my life depended on it...they are all fantastic!! Wishing you a Happy New Year xx

Anonymous said...

Great makes. I love your calendar. Happy new year. xx

Julie B said...

Some really fun cards in this selection, love the snail mail! HNY. :)

Cheryl W. said...

Loved these cards and calendar pages. Thanks for sharing them again!