Wednesday 27 January 2016

February calendars

I enjoyed making Mum's calendar last year, so thought I'd get in the act this year and have one on my desk in work too!  Mind you, it probably means that for most of the year I'll be late with 2 calendars instead of 1!!
I also have an issue with writing in a straight line - I see the dates are all on an upward tilt LOL.

Calendar 1: 
Images from Eat Cake Graphics ...
1016-J Main Squeeze
5039-C Daisy Mouse
Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to his specs.  Clouds chalked in BG.

Calendar 2:
I've used an oooooold Stampin Up set here, but can't think of the name of it.  Coloured with watercolour pencils (and some white card coloured to match to make the banners and hearts)
Clear gloss added to his eyes.  Silver peel off and silver sequins from stash.
Water chalked in BG with a Simon Says stencil - it didn't reach all the way across and my 'join' was quite evident, so I framed my dates on this one.

7 comments:

Lin said...

What a fun idea to make your own calendars, Lynne! Love them both! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Cheryl W. said...

These calendar pages are so fun! I especially love the "hugging couple" image on that first one. It just makes me smile!! Thanks for making me grin on my birthday (yup - today's the day!).

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent calendar pages, Lynne! At least you've got an extra day this February to craft! Jo x

Unknown said...

Great calendars Lynne love the sweet images and thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Dream Valley. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I love these calenders, I can't write, cut or draw in a straight line so it looks great to me, lol, the image you have used are terrific.
hugs
lorraine x

Creating with Susan said...

What a sweet image! I haven't made a calendar in years - yours is inspiring me to make one.

Patricia Alvarez said...

I love them! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia.