Thursday 21 January 2016

Feelin the love

I had a good tidy of my stash cupboard today (yes, again!) and found this DP hiding in the back.  I thought I'd make a Valentine card, but I've already made one for His Nibs (I'll share that at another time).  I intentionally left the sentiment off so that it would maybe do for an anniversary card too.

My image is an oldie Whipper Snapper - coloured it with ordinary pencils instead of my watercolours for a change.  Red stickles added to the hearts.  Die-namics wonky stitched circle dies.

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Cutest little devil ever! Love your sweet card, Lynne! Hope you're well, my friend! Hugs...

Cheryl W. said...

Cute card! I'm always surprised by supplies I find tucked away in the nooks and crannies of my craft area. The next time I feel the desire to shop for craft stuff, I need to just go clean up my crafty stash instead! LOL

Dotty Jo said...

What a cutie! Jo x

Sarah said...

Such a cute squidgy devil...adorable, but not as adorable as Ruby in your header picture, she is sooooo gorgeous xx

TRACEY MO said...

Love that cutie of a devil. Great colours & layout fab.

Thanks for joining us at I D challenge blog

Tracey dt

coops said...

So gorgeous Lynne.I love the cute love monster and your layout and papers are fab :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

What an adorable image and such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Joanne said...

what a lovely card, thanks for joining us at destination inspiration this week.