My first card is another special order for a workmate's baby shower. I came across these DPs in my stash, no idea where they came from! My stamps are old-oldies from Shirley's 2 Girls - I always had a bit of an issue with the spelling of 'mold', I would have spelt it 'mould'. But maybe it's an American spelling?
Coloured with watercolour pencils and Wink of Stella added to the babygro and to the flowers on her dress. Couple of little charms from my stash ... we know the baby's going to be a boy so I added the little lad - it looked a bit lonely on his own so I added the feather charm too.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - leap into the unknown
- Crafty Cardmakers #156 - for a special woman
- Creatalicious challenge #86 - add a charm
My second card is a rare attempt at a 1-layer card, and I'm dead pleased with how it turned out! I used an oldie Penny Black stamp - coloured with watercolour pencils and lots of red glitter and gloss added to the balloon. Faint outline of clouds chalked in the background. Sentiment set from Clearly Besotted. Red sequins from stash.
- Layout from CAS(e) this Sketch #161
- As You Like It - favourite occasion - mine's definitely birthday - what's not to like? .... cake, cards and pressies! Oh and if you're anything like me, a week off work too LOL ;)
- My Time to Craft #316 - one layer only
- CAS on Sunday #77 - one layer wonder
- Penny's Paper crafty challenge #267 - feathers or fur