My stamp is from Eat Cake Graphics ...
5050-F Flopsy Bunny's got an egg
Coloured with watercolour pencils.
My DP is oooooooold stuff from my stash, I always to struggle to use it even though it's so pretty, which is probably why there's still quite a bit of it left even after quite a few years!
Paper pieced egg. Bling and sequins from stash.
- Layout from Sketch Saturday #404
- Clear it out - patterned paper over a year old
- Crafty Creations #311 - Spring Fever
- Allsorts #355 - Easter
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - cute and cuddly
- Whimsy Stamps challenge #92 - Easter
My second card uses a really old stamp from Stampin Up that I came across in my stash. Not sure if I'd want someone to send this to me with that sentiment ... though I guess it might be good for a belated birthday card, or maybe a 'welcome to the menopause' LOL ;)
Image coloured with watercolour pencils; clear gloss added to her eyes and Spectrum Noir clear sparkle to her shirt.