For my first card, I coloured my flowers with watercolour pencils. I had a little tiny snippet left of this dotty DP, so used it to paper piece a couple of flowers. Clear bling added for a bit of sparkle.
- Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch Club #276
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - polka dots
- CAS on Sunday #80 - flowers
- Pixie's Snippets Playground #224
- Simply Create Too #106 - purple and green
- Sweet Stampin - paper piecing
For my second card I again used my watercolour pencils, but also added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to the flowers and clear gloss to the jar.
Dienamics stitched rectangle and also scribble dies.