Wednesday 25 May 2016

Mum's June calendar page

Or rather should I say, this is MY calendar page for June!  I wasn't happy with my squished dates on this one and the chalked background didn't quite turn out as imagined, so I'm keeping this effort for my own calendar in work ;)

On both pages I've used some stamps from Eat Cake Graphics:
1034-K Auntie Daisy enjoys freedom
7001-E Row of little flowers
and the second calendar also uses:
5039-C Daisy Mouse
Ha, I've just noticed they're both called Daisy!
Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Clear Spectrum Noir sparkle added to her dress, and silver stickles to the flower centres.

So this one is for Mum!  Much more CAS and much easier on the eye!  I almost ran out of room again for my hand written dates but just about got away with it ;)
ETA: Winner at Crafty Creations :)

17 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Now that's a happy image. Makes me giggle just to look at it. Your mom is sure to love it!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful make Lynne thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Sarah said...

I love these pages!! What a great main stamp Lynne and I particularly love little Daisy mouse xx

creationsnz said...

I like what you are doing with these calendar pages, fun and cheery, CarolG

coops said...

These are stunning Lynne.I love the fabulous fun image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Patti said...

Now that gal is happy it is June! giggles! I love June too : ) and your sweet monthly calendar pages! : )

Patti

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Funky and fabulous. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

stampwithsandy said...

Lynne your calendar pages crack me up! I bet your mum loves them. Your little Ruby is just the cutest, too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

Lynne K said...

These are fab, Lynne! What a great image! Love the flower borders too. Thanks for sharing them with s at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Tanja said...

such a fun calendar page - thanks for joining us at ATSM

brenda said...

A really great creation and it's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge Lynne, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Gingin said...

Love your calendar page!!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

cm said...

How fun are these calendar pages! I'm a teacher and we'll be out for summer on June 30th, in which case, you will see me running wildly and gleefully like your image *grin* So glad you brought this smile-maker to the ATSM gallery!
~carol

jenn shurkus said...

really fun calendar pages!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Cara said...

I think they're both fab! You're inspiring me to make my own calendar for next year. Cara x

Anonymous said...

Great work! Thank you for playing with us at TO Challenge!