This sympathy card is effort #3, 1&2 are in the bin! I had a picture in my head of what it should look like and it took a while to get anywhere near it. It's based on Tracey's beautiful card over at the Muse challenge. I used these flowers from Simon Says Stamp - coloured with watercolour pencils and some Spectrum Noir clear sparkle added. I found this text BG stamp so it HAD to be used (I've been looking for it for months LOL) I also added some white enamel dots and bit of bling.
- Muse challenge #171
- Crafty Creations #318 - anything goes
- Pink floral theme from Allsorts #369
- Penny Black and More June - flower power
My second card uses this old Snoopy stamp that I bought back in 2010. Coloured with watercolour pencils, Spectrum Noir sparkle added to his flying hat and scarf, and clear gloss to his goggles and the dog house roof. Background spritzed with shimmer.
- Addicted to CAS #91 - fly (I'm hoping my imaginary airplane counts LOL)
- Sweet Stampin - seeing stars
- Retro Rubber #41 - red, white and blue
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - add some shimmer
- Crafty Cardmakers #166 - for a special man