This one uses this cuuuuute bunny set from MFT. I always think it's so sad when you see an abandoned unloved bear, especially the ones tied to the front of lorries!! They should be done for bear cruelty ;)
I'd followed today's MFT Camp Create challenge which was partial die-cutting. I don't have any stamp/die collections, so just used my stitched circles dies instead. Images coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals. Spectrum Noir clear sparkle added to the bear and to the bunny's jumper, and lots of glitter to bunny's tail. Martha Stewart grass punch. Paper Smooches heart die.
- Camp Create - delightful die cutting
- As You Like It - favourite die - mine's this one from MFT, I love how the stitching makes a simple shape so much more interesting
- Cute Card Thursday #430 - little bugs or butterflies
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - animal magic
- My Time to Craft #322 - teddy bear's picnic
My second card uses a couple of Eat Cake Graphic stamps:
Doggy coloured with watercolour pencils. I'm almost at the last of my fab DP from Taylored Expressions, I'm determined to finish it before it disappears into my paper bag ;)
- Layout based on Sketch Saturday #416 - I went to the bother of cutting out some fab rolling hills to fit the sketch and then cut it too short so that my fence covered them all up. Doh!
- Stamp Ink Paper #52 - card makers choice .... favourite stamp maker (Eat Cake Graphics) and favourite DP (Taylored Expressions)
- Seize the Birthday - anything birthday
- Penny's Challenge #282 - anything goes