Saturday 1 October 2016

Spooky Sistahs and Wild, Wild Women

Hi All, I've been away on my jollies which is why I haven't been about.  A lovely week in the Portuguese sunshine with friends ... lots of sun, sea and sangria!   Waaaay too warm for me though, I definitely couldn't have stuck it at the height of summer!  With my factor 50 sun cream I reckon my legs got whiter as the week went on and my fake tan faded LOL!

Here's a wee pic of me and Greg at a beautiful scenic spot near Lagos :)

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at Naughty or Nice and this month its 
'Spooky Sistahs and Wild, Wild Women'! 
 So get your witchies stamps out, or your gals having a good time and play along!

I've used my daft witch from Eat Cake Graphics again:
1076-S Don't Drink and Fly Witch
8037-F Witch auditions sign (text)

I hadn't intended to have such a huge blob of green enamel at the side but I had an Oops that needed covered ;)

Be sure to pop over to the Naughty or Nice blog to see what the other Troublemakers have been up to.

10 comments:

Robin said...

This made me giggle a bit...I just love the throbbing big toe! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, Lynne! This is such a fun image and I love her purple shoes, Jo x

Sarah said...

This made me smile Lynne and the blobs look just like they were meant to be there!! Lovely picture of you both xx

Mandy said...

Brilliant card Lynne! I absolutely love that image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Cheryl W. said...

Awesome card! It really made me laugh. Loved seeing the pic of you and DH. We are still on our trip - enjoying the awesome fall colors in the northeastern part of the U.S. The hillsides and mountainsides are breathtaking with reds, oranges, golds and yellows. My poor DH can hardly keep his eyes on the road while he drives.

Lindsey said...

Sun, sea and sangria... sounds like perfection to me!
Love the witch image and how you've coloured her. Such a fun card!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Hahahahaha ~ this image character is so gorgeous and perfect with your sentiment. Nice colouring, nice work, I love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Anna-Karin said...

Great and fun card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card and great image, love your colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Katrina x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge and good luck!

Helen x
(DT)