Tuesday 29 November 2016

December Calendar

Ha I'm back to my usual last minute rush calendar page for Mum, I'd been doing so well being early this past few months ;)

I haven't used this oldie Penny Black stamp for aaaaages, but you'll be seeing him again in a couple of days for my Naughty or Nice DT post!  Though actually, maybe he's a she now I think of it with all that pinkness ;)
'She' looked a bit lonely so I masked her off and stamped her a couple of buddies.
Falalalala sentiment is from a recent win from Happy Little Stampers.  Coloured with watercolour pencils; snowflake dies coloured to match.  Dates hand written.

Day 29 of the Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge

11 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh Lynne, this is fab! The carol singers are so cute, what a great idea to mask the images together! I hope you're keeping warm, it's ruddy freezing here!!!

love Mags B x

Lisa Lara said...

So stinkin cute Lynne.

Aileen said...

Wonderful calendar, I think you need to make me one. I love your critter stamps, they are so wonderful. beautiful colouring.

Bunny Dobbie said...

Too cute!

Cheryl W. said...

Love how you masked your image to stamp some buddies. Fun calendar page. I'm sure your mum loves it.

Jane said...

Oh what fun! Love that stamp, so hilarious! Thanks for playing at HLS Christmas challenge.

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant calendar page Lynne I must say that I really love the image grouped as three a super, super project
hugs
lorraine x

Maike from Maikreations said...

This is such a lovely idea and the stamp image is absolutely cute! Love all the pink ;o) Thank you for joining our „Anything But A Card“ challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Happy crafting,
Maike

Josephine said...

So cute - and useful too!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

BożenA said...

:-)) A wonderful, full of joy calendar. Lace the smile on his memory. Super work with watercolor. Thank you for sharing with us in the HLS.
BozenA DT HLS

Judy McKay said...

Adorable calendar. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty CardMakers this week. Hope to see your lovely craftys back here again soon. Judy DT