Thursday 17 November 2016

July - December

Here's another few Calendar pages ready for my friend's Christmas pressie.  I think I've only 2 more months to get done, and then I'll need to double check all my dates as it's not the first time I copied them out wrong!

July features this oldie from Penny Black and my wee flying mouse is from Eat Cake Graphics: Crumbs Away
All watercoloured and sky chalked.  Sparkle added to the bees wings and to the paper plane.



December uses another oldie that hasn't seen ink for quite a few years - from The Cats Pyjamas.
Coloured with watercolour pencils, gloss and glitter added to the snowballs, and then on his little tail I've added some white flowersoft.

7 comments:

Ginny Maxam said...

What a sweet Calendar!! I really love this, what a fun gift!!
Thank you for sharing you art work with us at Word Art Wednesday!! Ginny M, DT

Cheryl W. said...

These two calendar pages are so stinkin' cute! Love the images you chose. Isn't it funny how some of our favorite images are timeless? You could stamp these again 10 years from now and they'd still look great.

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

I love that you are using the oldies but goodies stamps...They need to be inked over and over! Fun Calendar Lynn!

♥ Sue Kment

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great calendar page, love the flying mouse lol

Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck in the draw!
Hugs Shell xx

Crafting Belle said...

Great calendar pages. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Awww.. Such a cute pages from calendar..love both of them..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges..

Greta said...

Your friend is going to love the calendar--these pages are just adorable! Love how you did the watercoloring & the doodled frame! Glad you joined us at PBSC!