Anyway, my first card is for an old lady who has sight problems, so I tried to keep it to nice clean lines. I popped up a few of the flowers for a bit of dimension and added a matching butterfly - on purpose, it's not even covering a splodge! ;)
My stamp is from an oooooold Stampin' Up set that hasn't seen the light of day for quite a while. coloured with watercolour pencils and some clear gems added to the flower centres.
I stamped the BG with an old text stamp, but can't remember the make.
- My layout was inspired by Gail, this week's featured stamper over at Splitcoast. Here's her original.
- Less is More #294 - diamonds (in my flower centres)
- CASual Fridays #156 - dimension and bling
- Love to Scrap #85 - flower power
Here's another golden oldie stamp, this time from High Hopes.
Ha, I usually go through a phase of using my old stamps if a crafty shopping trip is in the pipeline, but honestly I'm not!
For this get well card, I coloured my image with watercolour pencils and went over his bones and the fish with my clear glitter pen.
- The Craft Barn Alpha challenge - X - "X-Ray: an electromagnetic wave of high energy and very short wavelength, which is able to pass through many materials opaque to light."