Saturday 21 January 2017

Think Pink

Just a wee quickie card from me this evening.  It was a beautiful bright day and I was super busy, between shopping, housework, laundry, bathing the dog (and therefore cleaning the entire bathroom top to bottom!), and a wee Saturday snooze snuggled up with Ruby in between ;)

Anyway, this card uses these cuties from an older MFT set - coloured with watercolour pencils, fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals.  I also got out some of my old embossing folders, and this stencil was lying about my table so it got used too!


10 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Lynne. I love the little bit of stencil background.

Cheryl W. said...

Such a sweet card - those little critters are adorable. Sounds like you had a busy, productive day!

Sarah said...

A lovely card Lynne, sweet little characters and great design xx

Skye said...

Very cute! Such sweet images.

Judy1223 said...

Lynne, thisis such an adorable card! I love the colors and the subtle stenciling in the background. I'll have to save that sketch for future reference, I love this card layout! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Jen W. said...

I'm guessing Ruby is a pretty awesome nap buddy - such a cutie! I'm always ready for a nap after I finish giving Tex a bath! :) Your card is so sweet. I love those MFT kitties and your watercoloring is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful design and fab composition.  Thanks for playing in on the fun at CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGES. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
craftycreationschallenges.

Susan Powell said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Rahmat said...

Fantastic card love the cat and mouse, beautifully colored, and the subtle stenciling in the background is awesome, thanks for joining us at the card concept.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Awww, this is just so sweet! Love the soft stenciling in the background!Thanks for sharing your card with us here at the Card Concept!
P.S. Your doggie is just precious!!