Webster's tilting his head
Porch with light
Coloured with watercolour pencils and some clear gloss added to the glass light. I also popped Webster and the bottom shrub/step up on dimensionals. Paper Smooches tab die.
This card is also posted over at A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques blog, where you'll find lots more loveliness from Eat Cake Graphics
- Penny Black and More February - your favourite stamp (my little dog)
- Happy Little Stampers February Watercolour challenge - anything goes, option use a die
- Stamping Sensations February - animal magic
- Just Us Girls #379 - dogs
- Pixie's Snippets Playground #267/268
I should really have coloured my dog Ruby-white as she loves to sit on the step at our back door .... most days she's in and out like a yoyo and our main job is to be a door attendant! Unless it's raining of course, in which case a rocket wouldn't get her to go out!