If I was making this card again, I would have stamped the balloon on the other side, so that the fish was looking into the card. And I maybe would have used blue for my stencilling on the BG instead of green (yes, that's lime green there, not this odd sludge colour that my camera is showing you!)
Coloured with watercolour pencils. Clear sparkle added to the fishie and gloss to his eyes and the balloon edge.
- Layout from CAS(e) This Sketch #213
- Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday Feb - use some green
- Retro Rubber #58 - anything goes - I reckon I've had this stamp maybe 5 or 6 years
- Love to Craft #8 - anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday #274/5 - anything goes
The Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge