Tuesday 21 March 2017

Now that's what I call a cake!

Just a wee quickie post tonight, looooong day at work and I'm knackered!

I've been on a card making frenzy these past few days - a few special orders, but I'll share them later in the week.
All the hard work on this card is done by my gorgeous new DP (from the Range) and then I just coloured my Stamping Bella image to match.  Sparkle added to the icing and her ribbon, and clear gloss to her crown.




The Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge

5 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

What a cute card! Your coloring is great! That's something I need to work on.

Cheryl W. said...

That's a sweet card! That image is so much fun with that enormous cake. We should all be treated that grand on our birthdays, right?

crafty-stamper said...

Great B.paper and love the beautifully coloured girly image
Carol x

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Hi Lynne, thats really cute. Love your image and how you've coloured her. Thanks for playing along this week with the Stamp, Ink, Paper Birthday challenge. Carolyn xx

Emma Williams said...

What a fun and beautiful card...this is just adorable! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)