Wednesday 22 March 2017

SC637 Flowers and butterflies

Here's the new sketch over at Splitcoaststampers, if you'd like to play along you can link your card here.

For my card I had to move panel #6 as I couldn't get my sentiment to fit in.
I've used this oldie from Lili of the Valley - my photo has paled out the colours, she's not really as sickly looking in real life ;)
Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Sparkle added to the flower and clear gloss and some dots of stickles added to the butterfly.


The Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Lynne, Jo x

coops said...

So gorgeous Lynne.Adorable image and I love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Cheryl W. said...

I love that image with the little butterfly on her head. You've colored her beautifully, too. Pretty card!

MaryH said...

I like this sketch with the cute little girl. Also love the happy dots borders....very cheery & adorable card. TFS

MagsB said...

Oh so cute, Lynne! The papers are gorgeous, so pretty!

love Mags B x

Macarena said...

Cute and sweet! Lovely pastels and dotted background. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Gale said...

This is lovely Lynne. Love the cute image and papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT