We've starlings nesting in the eves next door, and now that I see the enamel dots on my card, all I can think about is bird poop! They're definitely using our car as target practice ;)
I brushoed my background and then popped up my pelican (an oldie from High Hopes) on dimensionals. The sea behind him looks very rough, not like the sea today - it was as smooth as glass.
- CASology #247 - flow
- Crafty Catz #369 - five of something (enamel dots)
- Addicted to CAS #110 - grunge
- My time to Craft #345 - masculine
This bunny is another of my LOTV purchases :) I hadn't intended to add the carrots but managed to get a dirty mark on the yellow card that needed disguising! Bonus points to me for using this oldie DP that's been knocking round my stash for years!
- Layout from Freshly Made Sketches #286
- Glitter and Sparkle #238 - inspired by a kids film - Watership Down - though I always thought it was very dark for children!
- Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge - May
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - the great outdoors
Here's a wee pic of our sunny day at Kilcoan Gardens ... it's not too often you see me with no cardigan and sunglasses LOL