I've coloured my zebra with watercolour pencils, went over the blue on the umbrella with my clear glitter pen and then clear gloss over the pink bit and his hooves. I also added some faint clouds in the BG but they don't show up well in my pic.
- General card theme inspired by Tracey's card over at the Muse challenge #215
- Seize the Birthday - animals
- Sweet Stampers #7 - dots / stripes
- Always Fun #5 - for a female
- Word Art Wednesday #282/283 - anything goes
This is one of my new purchases from Lili of the Valley - I love these James bear stamps :)
Coloured with watercolour pencils. Clear glitter added to his hat and silver glitter to the star.
I misjudged my layout so added the little white banner to the bottom to balance it out again.
Sentiment from Happy Little Stampers.
- Layout from Sketch Saturday #463
- Crafty Catz #370 - use mirror card
- Happy Little Stampers May Xmas challenge - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - going dotty
- As you like it - favourite die - mine's this Die-namics frame, I love how the embroidered stitched edge gives an extra bit of interest