Monday 27 November 2017

Girly Birthday and a Get Well Soon

More cards from me this evening - I need to make a rake of them as my stash is nearly empty and I usually give some of my cards as Christmas pressies.  So I really need to get a move on!

This first one uses an old and rarely inked stamp from Saturated Canary.  I watercoloured my brick wall stencil on the BG, added a silver die cut and some bling, and popped my little lady up on foam pads.
Clear gloss added to her eyes and lips.


This one uses a well-inked stamp from Whipper Snapper - I LOVE their stamps, but any time I order I get hammered by our Customs charges.  I must have a wee peep in the new year at ebay ;)
Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to the blooms.

Don't think I'm really lovin this one, reckon lack of mojo is showing through on it!

9 comments:

samantha's cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Cathy P said...

Such a sweet card, Lynne. Fun use of this week's colours on your card! Thanks for playing along with the colour challenge at CC&S this week.

Cheryl W. said...

I think they're both great cards. I'm lovin' the gloss you put on each of them. I also love the way you colored the hair on your first image. I have a couple of Saturated Canary images. Wish she still had her website, as I love the images. Here's one that I colored a few years ago: https://paperpanacea.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-sweet-happy-birthday-card.html

karen h said...

Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S! Wonderful use of the colors - love the bouquet!

Vicky said...

I LOVE your feeling better soon card!!!

Sarah said...

A lovely pair of cards Lynne. I miss Saturated Canary images!! Your get well card is fab!! So there xx

Beverley said...

Two beautiful cards, the jar of flowers is so pretty and uses the challenge colours wonderfully. Thanks so much for joining in on the CC&S Birthday fun! Hugs Bev x

Fiona Whitten said...

Lynne, fabulous card. Congratulations, I'm not sure if you saw on the CC&S blog post that your name was drawn from those who left a comment on my blog. Please could you email me at fiona@oakfieldcrafts.co.uk and let me have your address. I can then send you your prize. Fiona x

Anna-Karin said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT